Community

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Web Client not working on my MacBook
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 5:15 am 

Hi

I've tried to access the web client and it goes to http://download.neorouter.com/Downloads ... ileclient/ on Chrome and then shows a page with a grey background and a white box which would normally contain the fields to log in.

If I try on the same Mac with Safari I get further and can enter the login details to our server but when it processes the login it says "Cannot sign into the Neorouter server. There may be a network issue."

I am at home and the server is at work and I can access the Neorouter network fine using the neorouter app - I can even use Screen Sharing to access the computers at work.

I have a maybe related problem with my iPad trying to access my Mac via the NeorouterHD app - it appears to log into the Mac when I use VNC but comes up with an error:

"NeoRouter Remote Access Client"

"Server has disconnected from the addon."
"Error: -2138971903"

"OK"

I am wondering if there is some setting on my Mac that could be causing this. However it's possible to use screen sharing on a Mac at work to access the Mac at home fine.

I can access a headless ubuntu server using the iPad app fine on the home network and on the remote network.

Any ideas?

Post subject: Re: Web Client not working on my MacBook
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:29 am 

Hi upekshapriya,

We've just updated NR Web Client recently, please give it a try.

1. Sign in issue.
If it still doesn't work on your Safari, can you try Chrome on your Mac or a Windows, see if it's working? If you use NR Pro/Free, the server uses a self-signed ssl certificate. The latest version of Mac OS/Safari may not like it, so you have to manually confirm it and trust the certs. The certs will be retrieved from NR server the first time you sign in from Web Client, if your browser trusts it, it will be stored in the local cert store and reused.

2. VNC client issue.
Make sure your VNC server is up and running on the target machine. What's edition of VNC do you use?

Thanks,
KevinZ - NeoRouter team

Post subject: Re: Web Client not working on my MacBook
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:32 am 

i think ios has some problem, i got same error when I've tried to connect my ipod but cant connect