We're very excited to announce that NeoRouter v0.9.8.1438 beta is now available for download. After couple of months hard work, NeoRouter has become a cross-platform remote access and VPN solution. This build is NOT fully compatible to the previous versions, so it's highly recommended to upgrade to the latest version.What's new
* Mac OS X support - It is released as a universal binary, supporting both x86 and PPC Mac computers. Fully tested on both Leopard and Snow Leopard. For details, check out http://neorouter.wordpress.com/
* Multi-language support - It supports 34 languages. Once place the proper language resource files to the lang folder, it will be loaded automatically so that users can switch between these languages.
Note: We need your help as we cannot translate it to all 34 languages. Check out http://www.neorouter.com/wiki/index.php/NeoRouterWiki:Multilanguage
* Skin support - It supports multiple skin styles and users can customize them by a skin editor. We will provide these library and tools separately.
Check out http://www.neorouter.com/wiki/index.php/NeoRouterWiki:Skin
* Signed all drivers and application files - so Vista+ users won't see the alert message box while installing and Vista+ x64 users don't need to set it to Test mode every time. Also, it supports Win2008 X64 R2 and Windows 7 X64.
* Third party tap driver support ( for Windows )
* Added full command set to CLI (Win2k, Linux and OS X) - including addcomputer, deletecomputer, createcategory, renamecategory, deletecategory, wakeonlan, setproxy, changepassword
* Drag & drop to create add-on - simplify the add-on creating process by dragging and dropping an application from the Windows File Explorer to the Add-on manager dialog of NeoRouter Network Explorer
* Allow normal user to change password from NeoRouter Network Explorer
* Show different icon in the computer list in terms of the operating system the computer installed
* Allow NeoRouter Portable save such settings as add-ons, credentials and configurations like NeoRouter Network Explorer. This can be enabled by editing Feature.ini with option "ForceKeepSetting=1"
* Improved P2P core, fixed bug causing fail to create p2p when the Linux computers behind a NAT
* Updated version information in the libraries related to skin, portable file and so on.
* Fixed bug: set Network Location to Private on Windows7
* Fixed bug: updater scheduler to void Vista complaining
* Fixed bug: the add-ons folder path
* Fixed bugs related to UI, domain parsing and so on
Thanks to our avid Beta Testers to help us discovered and fixed quite a few bugs.
Feel free to download it and tell us what you think.