|NeoRouter Free v1.1.3 released
|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||administrator [ Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:45 pm ]|
|Post subject:||NeoRouter Free v1.1.3 released|
We're very excited to announce that NeoRouter Free v22.214.171.1240 is now available for download.
In this build we focused on the performance tunning, feature adjustment and bug fixing.
* Optimized server core to support big workload and use less resources.
* Optimized client core to automatically close P2P connections and release related resources when it is idle.
* Added WOL (wake-on-lan) option in NeoRouter for Android
* Removed "UPnP NAT settings" support for server for the security reason. So please use Port Forward to expose the server's listening port.
* Removed software updater from the installation
* Changed default skin for Portable version
* Added FreeBSD edition icons support in the computer list in Network Explorer for both Windows, Mac and Android
* Changed default netmask from 255.255.255.0 to 255.0.0.0 when installing a new server
* Fixed bug: in some special scenarios, nrclient failed to reconnect to the server
* Fixed bug: on linux, when there is not ethernet interface "ethX", nrservice failed to start
One can specify the interface name in Feature.ini by added the following line. For example:
nrservice will looking for the network by checking the ethernet interface "abcX"
* Fixed some minor bugs related to UI, installer and so on.
Thanks to our avid Beta Testers to help us discovered and fixed quite a few bugs.
Feel free to download it and tell us what you think.
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC - 5 hours|
|Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group