|NeoRouter Free v1.3.0 released
|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||administrator [ Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:26 pm ]|
|Post subject:||NeoRouter Free v1.3.0 released|
We're very excited to announce that NeoRouter Professional v184.108.40.2066 is now available for download.
This build is basically a bug fixing build, in which we not only fixed some critical bugs reported since last build, but also optimized some modules.
* OpenWrt Backfire support
* Tomato firmware v1.28 support
* Optimized broadcast packets process module in server to void the burst stream
* Added v2 bulk commands support
* Show consistent computer list on all platforms
* Added new button in MacUI to check latest version
* Refined UI on Windows
* Code factoring
* Fixed critical bug that may cause NR client update computer list improperly
* Fixed critical bug that may cause clients fail to connect to the NR server on Linux
* Fixed critical bug that may cause peers fail to create P2P connection after tunnel auto-closed while idle
* Fixed bug that may cause domain with password, containing such special characters as < > ' " &, cannot be updated properly
* Fixed bug that causes NR does not work properly on non-English version Windows
* Fixed bug that nrservice on Windows failed to wake up
* Fixed missing icons on MacUI
* Fixed bug that causes MacUI does not remember login password
* Fixed bug in Ini file parser
* Other small fixes related to installer, UI and so on
1. Tomato users may need to backup files under /jffs and restore them after upgrade the firmware, as the latest firmware is bigger enough to destroy the existing /jffs space.
2. Tomato users may need to move the script to start NR server from WAN UP to Init event.
Thanks to our avid Beta Testers to help us discovered and fixed quite a few bugs.
Feel free to download it and tell us what you think.
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC - 5 hours|
|Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group