We're very excited to announce that NeoRouter Professional v184.108.40.20690 and NeoRouter Mesh v220.127.116.1190 are now available for download.
From this release, we start support the popular Raspberry Pi (arm v6) computers. The release is also fixed some UI related bugs in the Windows client side software.What's new:* NeoRouter Professional v18.104.22.16890 for Raspberry Pi
The Raspberry Pi is a credit-card-sized single-board computer. For more information about Raspberry Pi, please refer to http://www.raspberrypi.org/
This release is built for Raspbian "wheezy", the main stream distribution of Raspbian, and fully tested on the Raspberry Pi board.Bugs fixed:
* Fixed bug related to the non-english path names used in addons. When manage/launch addons, non-english directory names would not work properly.
* Fixed bug in the Configuration Explorer, that may give wrong error messages when failed to sign in
* Fixed bug may cause addons disappeared in Network Explorer or addon.xml file empty.
* Prevent NeoRouter Viewer (portable) from launching multiple instances, i.e. single instance of NeoRouter Viewer or NeoRouter Network Explore can be launched concurrently. NeoRouter Viewer was allowed to run multiple instances, however if one sign in to the same NR server from multiple instances on the same computer, those instances will kick out each other every 20 seconds.
* Improved the computer list refresh behavior in the Network Explorer, void from visible items blinking and moving while updating computer status
* Upgraded the ssh/tightvnc addons in the NeoRouter Viewer (portable)
Feel free to download it and tell us what you think.