We're very excited to announce that NeoRouter Free v22.214.171.12400 is now available for download.
NeoRouter software continues innovation with new HTML5 applications in web-based Network Explorer and Configuration Explorer. The in-a-box product line introduces the new packages for AR71xx CPU.
* Web Applications
From this release, NeoRouter start providing web-based applications, which adopt HTML5 technologies. The web applications can be running in any browsers, that supports HTML5. No installation, nor permission is required.
** NeoRouter Network Explorer
The web-based Network Explorer provides the similar features to the NeoRouter Portable. It also comes with built-in add-ons, including VNC client, Telnet/SSH client and SFTP client.
** NeoRouter Configuration Explorer
The web-based Configuration Explorer provides the same features as the Windows based Configuration Explorer. So one can manager NeoRouter server running on any platforms with this tool.
(See screenshots at http://www.neorouter.com/Screenshots.html
* Backfire for AR71xx
Per our users request, we ported in-a-box backfire to the AR71xx platform.
* Improved WOL to extend ability into the client side software. So that any NR client can woke up by other NR client in the same LAN
* Included all bug fixed in NR Pro 1.6.3
* Fixed bug: nrserver listens on IPv6 address on FreeBSD. Disable IPv6 support on FreeBSD by default
* Fixed bug: Configuration Explorer shows wrong error message when it failed to sign in
* Fixed bug: nrcientcmd quit when delete a computer from Configuration Explorer
* Fixed bug: high cpu when nrclientcmd is running as daemon
* Fixed small UI and CLI format bugs
Thanks to our avid Beta Testers to help us discovered and fixed quite a few bugs.
Feel free to download it and tell us what you think.