|NeoRouter Mesh v2.0.1 released
|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||administrator [ Sun May 26, 2013 12:06 am ]|
|Post subject:||NeoRouter Mesh v2.0.1 released|
We're very excited to announce that NeoRouter Mesh v126.96.36.19990 is now available for download.
The Mesh servers have been upgraded to the latest version and the Mesh clients sync up the features with the NR Pro v2.
* NeoRouter Remote Access for Android
The new NeoRouter Remote Access Client for Android allows users to remotely access the computers using the full featured built-in addons, including RDP client, VNC client, FTP/SFTP client, Telnet/SSH client and Wake-on-Lan.
* NeoRouter Remote Access for IOS
The new NeoRouter Remote Access Client for IOS allows users to remotely access the computers using the full featured built-in addons, including RDP client, VNC client, FTP/SFTP client, Telnet/SSH client and Wake-on-Lan.
Note: The app will be available in the iTune App Store.
* NeoRouter Remote Access (HTML5)
The web-based application, which adopts HTML5 technologies, can be running in Chrome or Safari browsers on both PC, Mac, iPad, iPhone/iPod, Android tablets/phones and so on. No installation, nor permission is required. It comes with the full featured built-in addons, including RDP client, VNC client, FTP/SFTP client, Telnet/SSH client and Wake-on-Lan.
* NeoRouter Mesh for Raspberry Pi
* New addons
NeoRouter Network Explorer and Portable version come with new built-in addons, including vnc client, ssh client, sftp client
* Account lock out control
Lock out user account after invalid sign in attempts.
* NeoRouter Web Console
The web-based Configuration Explorer provides the same features as the Windows based Configuration Explorer. So one can manager NeoRouter server running on any platforms with this tool.
* NeoRouter Mesh for Android enables users to remotely access and manage Windows, Mac and Linux computers right from your Android devices. From this version, NeoRouter for Android supports the both native VPN mode and tunnel mode.
* Drop the Network Bridge feature
From this release, NeoRouter Mesh does not support Network Bridge feature anymore, hence it does not support point-to-site and site-to-site VPN neither. However, we are working on a new product called NeoRouter Connector, that will implement the similar feature using a new approach.
1. NeoRouterHD for Android/IOS and NeoRouter Remote Access Client are designed for tablets, it can still run on devices with small screen or low resolution.
2. The VNC client is optimized for tightvnc server. One can get better performance with tightvnc server than other vnc servers.
3. NeoRouter Mesh has no limitation to mobile clients (NeoRouterHD for Android/IOS) and up to 5 web clients (NeoRouter Remote Access Client). There is no limitation to the concurrent sessions in each mobile client or web client has maximum.
4. Same as before, NeoRouter Pro clients can be used to access NeoRouter Mesh server and NeoRouter Mesh clients can access NeoRouter Pro/Free servers.
New screenshots can be found: http://www.neorouter.com/Screenshots.html
New installation slides can be found: http://www.neorouter.com/SlideTour.html
Thanks to our avid Beta Testers to help us discovered and fixed quite a few bugs.
Feel free to download it and tell us what you think.
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC - 5 hours|
|Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group