We're very excited to announce that NeoRouter Mesh v188.8.131.5228 is now available for download.
* Both NeoRouter client and server support OpenWrt Attitude Adjustment (brcm47xx/ar71xx/x86)
* NeoRouter Network Explorer for Linux and FreeBSD
The new NeoRouter GUI client provides the similar look & feel and features as the Windows/Mac edition client, that supports computer list management, add-ons management and so on. It runs on all supported Linux distros and FreeBSD. To launch the application, simply run the command "nrclient.sh". The JRE 1.6+ is required.
* Show Android devices in the computer list in all editions of NeoRouter clients
NeoRouter implemented native VPN on Android 4.0+ devices, that can be access from any other PC/devices in the NeoRouter network.
* Customize virtual IP address (static IP address)
One can specify/change the virtual IP address assigned to a device/PC using NeoRouter Configuration Explorer, Web Console and CLI (-setvip / -showvip).
* Added feature option to control NeoRouter client retry P2P connection.
TunnelP2PRetryInterval (default value: 0; suggested value: 10*60)
* Added AutoRun Configuration menu item to NeoRouter Portable
Enhanced and integrated AutoRun tool into NeoRouter Portable
* Removed "NeoRouter Server" tag from the NeoRouter server web response
* Fixed bug in Network Explorer (Windows), that the main window does not go to front top when click on the tray icon if the window is minimized.
* Fixed bug in client service (non-Windows), that may cause P2P failed
* Fixed minor UI issues in Web Console
Thanks to our avid Beta Testers to help us discovered and fixed quite a few bugs.
Feel free to download it and tell us what you think.