|NeoRouter v0.9.7 released
|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||administrator [ Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:45 pm ]|
|Post subject:||NeoRouter v0.9.7 released|
We're very glad to announce that NeoRouter v0.9.7.1326 beta is now available for download. As you may see, we changed the edition name to "NeoRouter Free". This build is NOT fully compatible to the previous versions, so it's highly recommended to upgrade to the latest version.
* Linux support
Both server and client software can run on the main stream Linux distributions now. The new client inherits the same architecture from Windows version - a full featured service is running under root account, while a CLI interface allows users to manage the computer list.
* Windows 2000 support
Both server and client software can run on the Windows 2000. It includes a full featured client service and a CLI interface.
* DHCP IP based address - Users are allowed to change the IP base address of the virtual network.
* Changed default IP base address to 10.0.0.0/255.255.255.0
* Implemented "Private Network Location" auto-set on Vista+
* Added a menu item to hide the tray icon on the taskbar
* Replaced RPC interface in client internal communication with socket interface
* Improved network core to support cross-platform architecture
* Improved P2P module to make it more stable and efficient
* Improved user sign in process. Fixed RPC exception error.
* Improved AutoRunCfg to support auto install add-on
* Added product information in the Configuration Explorer
* Changed domain setup in installer, make it consistency with Dashboard
* Removed creating domain option from Configuration Explorer
* Move "Change Domain Name and Password" options to Dashboard
* Removed unnecessary resource objects from UI library
* Changed updater, allowing user choose to download the latest version
* Fixed bugs related to network, configuration, UI and so on
* Rename main application names, driver id and so on
For Tomato users, please backup the files in /jffs folder if need, as the new firmware is a little bit bigger than the previous version and it may cause you to format the /jffs section.
In tomato UI – Administration – scripts – WAN up, change
"/usr/bin/neorouter.sh start" to
See here for details:
Install NeoRouter server for Tomato firmware
Thanks to our avid Beta Testers to help us discovered and fixed quite a few bugs.
Feel free to download it and tell us what you think.
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC - 5 hours|
|Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group