|Seldom behaviour NR-Network Explorer and NR Connection Adapt
|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||diaroe [ Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:18 pm ]|
|Post subject:||Seldom behaviour NR-Network Explorer and NR Connection Adapt|
Using NeoRouter Professionell (2.4 Client) I recognized today a seldom behaviour :
- Client ist reconnectiong every 5 Minutes.
- Client shows connections and adapter left from network list
- During this 5 minutes NeoRouter Virtual Interface is activated and disconnected
- Then NR-VPN-Adapter comes up in Network list and then Client starts reconnection
- Then Client shows connections and adapter left from network list
- Return from Beginning ...
NR-Server is 2.2
NR-Client is 2.4
Connection is PeerToPeer / UDP.
Any suggestion, why it is this way ?
|Author:||kevinz [ Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:59 am ]|
|Post subject:||Re: Seldom behaviour NR-Network Explorer and NR Connection Adapt|
Thanks for your post. There would be various reasons causing the issue. Would you collect the log file of the NR client and server and send it to us, so that we can help you to investigate it?
A common issue based on your description is the network gets overloaded. If the network bandwidth, especially NR server's, is low and you have a lot of NR clients, it may slowdown the network speed. When the network is too slow, NR clients' heart-beat msg may get lost and cause re-connect. Please also check CPU usage and try to optimize your OS and NR. You can find the tuning guide on the Document site.
KevinZ - NeoRouter team
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC - 5 hours|
|Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group