Community

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Your license will expire in X days
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2019 6:35 pm 

I am not sure what is happening, but the neorouter free version that I am using has been running for more than a year now. Right now I am still away from my home where my nerouter is located, when I login from my laptop, i got this message "Your license will expire in 13 days". I log in to my desktop in my home remotely using openvpn to connect to my desktop and restart neorouter and I received the same message. Is there a new version for the server or client? I am using linux for the server, and mostly windows for the clients. Anyone have experience it lately?

Post subject: Re: Your license will expire in X days
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2019 7:22 pm 

johnny2000 wrote:
I am not sure what is happening, but the neorouter free version that I am using has been running for more than a year now. Right now I am still away from my home where my nerouter is located, when I login from my laptop, i got this message "Your license will expire in 13 days". I log in to my desktop in my home remotely using openvpn to connect to my desktop and restart neorouter and I received the same message. Is there a new version for the server or client? I am using linux for the server, and mostly windows for the clients. Anyone have experience it lately?

Update:
I restarted the server remotely from here in Toronto airport and voila, it solved the problem. :D