Community

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Use multiple NeoRouter VPNs
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2021 2:00 pm 

I am using NeoRouter Free to manage VPN for my sites. I currently host every server in my website on a VPN that I host at home 24 hours a day, but I would like to have a NeoRouter Server installed on each server.

I know that only one instance of NeoRouter can run on one PC, but I was wondering if I could find a workaround. So, I have installed a CentOS 7 VM on my PC and the NeoRouter Free Client on it to connect the VM to one of my old NeoRouter VPNs (this is not my home VPN). Now I would like to use my new virtual machine as a "gateway" for this VPN for both the host operating system and other virtual machines connected to the same virtual network, so I am guessing that the solution could be bridged, but at this moment, as far as i know, it is no longer allowed in the latest NeoRouter Client because they announced a new product (NeoRouter Connector) but have suspended development. So how can I customize all of this?

Post subject: Re: Use multiple NeoRouter VPNs
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2022 12:23 am 

I am very enjoyed for this blog. It's an informative topic. It helps me very much to solve some problems. Its opportunity is so fantastic and working style so speedy.