Community

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Won't log in, won't throw an error, just sits there
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:21 pm 

Hi there,

I'm having an inexplicable problem with NeoRouter, which is that my client refuses to connect, and it refuses to give an error saying it can't connect. Instead it will sit for eternity saying "Signin in progress" without progressing until I eventually hit "Cancel." It in fact does this regardless of what login information I give. I've given correct login info and wildly incorrect login info, and the result is the same.

Possible reasons I can think of for this:
- I am running my client on Mountain Lion (10.8.3) on my MacBook Air. I realize this is not a supported OS, and so that may be the whole of my problem.
- I also have NeoRouter installed in Windows 7 in a virtual machine on my computer. I don't imagine this would be a problem, but I'm shooting in the dark here.

What I'm really hoping for is that this bug has been spotted before, and that there may be a solution aside from "downgrade my OS", which is a bit extreme for my circumstances. Any suggestions are welcome!

Post subject: Re: Won't log in, won't throw an error, just sits there
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 3:47 pm 

Problem fixed!

I didn't realize I had to download tuntap as well. It'd be nice if it said that in the ReadMe or on the download page. I figured it was extra, optional software until I stumbled upon the instruction manual for downloading on a Mac. I guess it just seems counter-intuitive that there would be more to downloading NeoRouter than just...downloading it.

Post subject: Re: Won't log in, won't throw an error, just sits there
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 1:16 am 

TunTap installer is included in NeoRouter Client for OSX package.