Community

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Urgent - NR not recognizing paid license - cannt sign in
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:38 am 

Hello,

I have paid for a license. See invoice IN161026152233
I cannot open a support ticket because the system says that my account is unpaid.
I cannot update the IP my NR domain points to. It says it updates but when I out then log in out it is switched back.

Also getting license expired for 0 days.

Account is associated to it@mtygroup.com

Please contact me asap at the email address above as our operations are being affected by this.

Regards,

Post subject: Re: Urgent - NR not recognizing paid license - cannt sign in
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:47 pm 

Hi Chris,

Thanks for contacting us.

Please simply apply your product key to the NR server to activate it. You can do this from NR Web Console or NR Config Explorer (on windows) or nrserver CLI command line on linux. Either way works for you , just apply the product key sent via email.

Your order has been processed and I believe you have received the invoice email and the product key email. Let us know if you didn't receive them. Once you apply the product key and activate it, you will see the License status become 'never expire'.

Btw, when activating the NR server, please make sure your NR server machine is able to connect to the Dashboard site.

If you use the NR domain name and associated your NR server with a NR domain name, you will see the product info on the Dashboard site. If you didn't use NR domain, it is fine as well, but you may not be able to see the product info and you may not be able to use the support ticket. It's normal for some users who do not want to use NR domain.

If you have any question , simply send an email to our support email, we will reply asap.

Let us know if you have any question or concern.

Thanks,
KevinZ - NeoRouter team