Community

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Android Client Connection Stability
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:16 pm 

It's been a while since I've posted in these forums. Shows how stable NeoRouter has been for me. It's a great VPN tool. Thanks so much to the creators and supporters of it.

I've recently begun including it on my Android devices. Enough information has been made available that I successfully configured the Android devices to route all WiFi traffic through the VPN. This was accomplished via a PC with an internal LAN proxy server (very heavily secured, accepts traffic requests from only computers on the VPN).

The only issue: the Android NeoRouter client keeps dropping the sign-in after a few minutes.

Perhaps the device's WiFi stability may be the culprit. Still, going back into the client to re-establish a login over and over is getting old quick.

Guess this is turning into a feature request. Can an auto-login setting be included with Android clients?

I am using a discardable user account, not an admin account, so I don't mind the client remembering it.

Post subject: Re: Android Client Connection Stability
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:46 am 

Have you tried to login with admin account? May be the problem with you account?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2020 2:10 am 

i think now you will need contact the support forum so it will reset your password.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2021 1:09 am 

bradleyhudson88 wrote:
i think now you will need contact the support forum so it will reset your password.

I think so too, contact with support, this will solve the problem faster.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2022 5:06 am 

Android is powered by Google and it has the most secure ecosystem. There are multiple devices like smart TV, watches, and tablets that run on the Android operating system. With the huge ecosystem and millions of applications, businesses demand custom android apps development. Developing a fully customized android app is not an easy task. The professional mobile app developer is capable of building memorable experiences throughout all android devices in all versions.