|Using Neorouter for Remote Support
|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||markkaye [ Sun May 20, 2018 4:10 pm ]|
|Post subject:||Using Neorouter for Remote Support|
I am looking for a solution where i can get on demand remote desktop access and transfer files so that i can remote control client PC/mac/android(s), maximum 3 devices simultaneously. I am currently using TeamViewer for this and am looking for an alternative. I do not need office VPN. Also, I do not want to use an on premises server service so it looks like Neorouter Pro is not going to work.
1) Can i use Neorouter Mesh service for this need? I want to use it with Windows, Mac (10.x and iOS) and Android devices.
2) Must the client have remote desktop enabled of some sort or does the neorouter client include a desktop/phone screen share component?
3) how would the on-demand work? Currently i have a QuickSupport utility that i have my clients download from my website and run.
4) how to test? I setup a domain but am at a loss how to test this as when i try the web interface it seems to expect a server service?
5) licensing? As i will be using it primarily for on-demand remote access (the client should not stay on the device once i disconnect) how many licenses should i buy? 5 or ?
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC - 5 hours|
|Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group