Community

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: vista 64
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:41 pm 

Maybe I need some help here ;-)

Ive installed the NeoRouter software on my win2003 server with succes (server), I can browse my friends files from the server and he can browse mine.
But the problem is with a vista 64 bit computer wich I attached to the network. I can c that it's active on the network but I can't use anything from there, can't browse the shares on the other computers and can't even ping the others. I've found out that it's gray and inactive in the network properties. And If I check the driver it says that there is something wrong with it (missing driver). Although I disabled signed drivers for windows.
If I reinstall the software on the vista machine (as a administrator) it doesnt complain about anything and the service seem to run fine.
A bug or did I forget something ?

Post subject: Re: vista 64
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:41 pm 

Hi foez,

Thanks for using NeoRouter.

We tested the latest version again but we cannot reproduce your issue in our lab. We tested it again on a Vista 64bit machine and it works well. The test machine has a Windows Vista Ultimate 64-bit OS installed.

Quote:
NOTE: Since we don't sign the driver, for Vista X64 users, please disable the driver signature enforcement feature manually.

Can you try to un-install it and reinstall again? If it still does not work, please post your OS edition.

Please let us know, if anyone else come cross the same issue.

Thanks,
KevinZ - NeoRouter team