Community

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: I can not connect to the domain
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 6:28 am 

hello
I can not connect to the domain
If the Install Wizard NeoRouter I choose "an existing domain", I enter the domain name, password - I get the answer: "The domain name or password is incorrect." but at this moment I enter into the domain on dashboard with this user name and password.
If the Install Wizard NeoRouter I choose "create a domain", I enter a new domain name, password - I get the answer again - "The domain name or password is incorrect."
why is that?

Post subject: Re: I can not connect to the domain
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:57 am 

Hi Downkey,

Please check if your machine has access to the Neorouter dashboard site.

Thanks,
KevinZ - NeoRouter team

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 4:34 pm 

Site of NeoRouter dashbord access to a computer is not.

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 1:51 am 

hello
It's again!!!

I can not connect to the domain

If the Install Wizard NeoRouter I choose "an existing domain", I enter the domain name and password - I get the answer: "The domain name or password is incorrect." But at this moment I enter into the domain on dashboard with this user name and password.
If the Install Wizard NeoRouter I choose "create a domain", I enter a new domain name, password - I get the answer again - "The domain name or password is incorrect."

Checked access from dashboard - I get a green label "The address "<my ip address>:32976" is open and the NeoRouter Server is active."

Why is that? How do I connect my domain name or create a new one ??? Help me !!!!

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 9:08 am 

On the computer where the neorouter-server I run neorouter-client, neorouter- client can not connect to the neorouter-server by domain name. But it connects on ip - in neorouter-explorer seen computers. And after a few seconds, the connection is lost. The client connects again, establishes a connection, showing the computers and within a few seconds, the connection is lost. Check with the site neorouter dashboard is successful.
What could be the problem? In what side to dig?

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 2:51 pm 

Hi Downkey,

Based on your description, it's more like your computer has duplicate MAC address. NR uses MAC address of the network adapter to identify itself while registering to the NR server. If you use VM, please change the MAC address while copying or cloning.

If there are computers using duplicate MAC addresses, they may kick out each other and cause it keep signing in and out.

Let us know if you have any question.

Thanks,
KevinZ - NeoRouter team

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 5:43 am 

I do not use virtual machine. All computers have a physical Ethernet-connection, remote laptop has wi-fi connection. Duplicate MAC addresses is possible. Nevertheless, the problem of the post 4 decided somehow by itself.
Today there was another problem. The client computer can not connect to the RDP server. For customers in NeoRouter Explorer all computers and server are active. RDP-connection from a client to another client is satisfied. But RDP-connection from the client to the server is not performed.
I do not know, whether the value of the following - when you start NeoRouter Explorer on the server, I get the message "Your license will expire in 0 days." But I use free version and the properties of the program stated, "The license will never end"

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 11:06 am 

Hi Downkey,

Please make sure your NR Free server has Internet access.

Thanks,
KevinZ - NeoRouter team

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 8:33 am 

I see NeoRouter-server in the list Neorouter Explorer on the remote computer. Check the access port 32976 from the NeoRouter-site performed successfully. I can RDP to connect using other a static Internet address.
All this means - Yes. NeoRouter server has Internet access.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:06 pm 

Installed today a new version of free NeoRouter-2.3.1.4360-free-Setup.
I did not remove the old version - a new installed set top. But NeoRouter not connected.
If the logon to <Domain Name> - long turns and is not connected
If the logon to <192.168.0.1> (local ip) - the message "License expired 0 days" and not connected.
What should I do?
I can not work. :(

When Check from site NeoRouter - "The address "46.52.164.166:32976" is open and the NeoRouter Server is active."
But to Domaine Status - "Server Version: 2.1.2.4326"
Why? What do I need to do to determine the current version?