Community

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Changing the default ACL?
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:00 am 

Is there a way to change the default user ACL list and have it apply to all? I want to add a few ports for our web application that listens on 8080, etc. Its a pain to have to go through all computers and change the ACL's individually.

Along these lines, it would be really good to have a groups to assign to users. Then assign ACL rules to the group. The current system is hard to maintain consistency with access rules. I have to individually go through all computers and look at the rules. Yes, I know the ACL can be copied, but again, that is very manual. It would be much better to simply maintain a group profile and change this in one place.

Post subject: Re: Changing the default ACL?
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 5:13 am 

Also, there is option to edit ACL for Default User... but I am not sure that is solution to your problem. I suppose if you don't have different users, then yes, if not... I am not sure. There are some fields that can be improves upon in both client and configuration area, but it seems there is no active development. I would like kevinz to correct me on that one :)