|NeoRouter Free v1.9.0 released
|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||administrator [ Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:22 am ]|
|Post subject:||NeoRouter Free v1.9.0 released|
We're very excited to announce that NeoRouter Free v184.108.40.20600 is now available for download.
NeoRouter software continues innovation with launch of new Android app, IOS app and HTML5 applications and is trying to build the bridge between the popular tablet/mobile devices and traditional computers.
* NeoRouter Remote Access for Android
The new NeoRouter Remote Access Client for Android allows users to remotely access the computers using the full featured built-in addons, including RDP client, VNC client, FTP/SFTP client, Telnet/SSH client and Wake-on-Lan.
* NeoRouter Remote Access for IOS
The new NeoRouter Remote Access Client for IOS allows users to remotely access the computers using the full featured built-in addons, including RDP client, VNC client, FTP/SFTP client, Telnet/SSH client and Wake-on-Lan.
Note: The app will be available in the iTune App Store.
* NeoRouter Remote Access (HTML5)
The web-based application, which adopts HTML5 technologies, can be running in Chrome or Safari browsers on both PC, Mac, iPad, iPhone/iPod, Android tablets/phones and so on. No installation, nor permission is required. It comes with the full featured built-in addons, including RDP client, VNC client, FTP/SFTP client, Telnet/SSH client and Wake-on-Lan.
* NeoRouter Free for Raspberry Pi
A new setup tool is included in the server packages for all non-windows platforms. One can run the tool to setup NeoRouter domain and account easily.
* New addons
NeoRouter Network Explorer and Portable version come with new built-in addons, including vnc client, ssh client, sftp client
* Account lock out control
Lock out user account after invalid sign in attempts.
* NeoRouter Web Console
The web-based Configuration Explorer provides the same features as the Windows based Configuration Explorer. So one can manager NeoRouter server running on any platforms with this tool.
* Drop the Network Bridge feature
From this release, NeoRouter Free does not support Network Bridge feature anymore, hence it does not support point-to-site and site-to-site VPN neither. However, we are working on a new product called NeoRouter Connector, that will implement the similar feature using a new approach.
1. NeoRouterHD for Android/IOS and NeoRouter Remote Access Client are designed for tablets, it can still run on devices with small screen or low resolution.
2. The VNC client is optimized for tightvnc server. One can get better performance with tightvnc server than other vnc servers.
3. NeoRouter Free allows up to 256 clients connected to the server, including maximum of 2 mobile clients (NeoRouterVPN or NeoRouterHD for Android/IOS) and maximum of 2 web clients (NeoRouter Remote Access Client). Each mobile client or web client has maximum of 2 concurrent sessions.
4. It's highly recommended to upgrade the NR server to the latest version, as the Android / web clients are not compatible with the old server.
New screenshots can be found: http://www.neorouter.com/Screenshots.html
New installation slides can be found: http://www.neorouter.com/SlideTour.html
Thanks to our avid Beta Testers to help us discovered and fixed quite a few bugs.
Feel free to download it and tell us what you think.
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC - 5 hours|
|Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group